Chemistry For Life
Since its inception in 1876, the American Chemical Society has provided resources to chemists young and old. We offer professional, educational and social opportunities for our members. Our club activities are geared towards chemistry and chemical engineering majors, but we welcome anyone with an interest in chemistry.
The goals of UIUC ACS are as follows:
1. Bring together undergraduate scientists
2. Foster a love of chemistry
3. Provide a forum for networking with peers and professors
4. Establish a community of mentoring
5. Facilitate early career development
Come out to one of our events
(see Calendar) or
Email us at or fill out our membership form to be included on our mailing list.